In Need of Many hands and a few strong backs

Sherry,
I would love to help you. I had my own black and white darkroom from 1977 right up until i moved to digital and i have plenty of experience setting up darkrooms in all different places, bathroom. Closets, bedrooms :joy:

Let me know how i may help.

Nadine

4 Likes

Nadine, if we could get together some time after the December 3 anniversary event, that would be WONDERFUL. I’ll be busy prepping for it until then. I greatly appreciate the offer!

2 Likes

Someone gave me a dark bag and tank for developing 35mm film (and a few other darkroom/photography things) the other day. I plan on bringing the it all over this week and leaving it with the rest of the darkroom equipment. If you find it isn’t of use, then I’d say someone is welcome to take it home with them, or if nothing else, just toss it in the dumpster. It’s not heavy.

1 Like

A dark bag is also useful for loading/unloading film (especially high speed film) where bright lighting conditions are a problem. Or, when loading/unloading sheet film in a difficult film holder.

2 Likes

Indeed it is. I also meant to mention that I’d put a note on it with the basic info in my post about it, just so folks wouldn’t need to guess.

1 Like