I want one of these to play with!

Before I show the specs, let me just say this about that:
GPU 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
CPU 4-core ARM A57
Memory 4 GB 64 Bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s

Okay, here’s the blurb:

NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit

The NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit delivers the compute performance to run modern AI workloads at unprecedented size, power, and cost. Developers, learners, and makers can now run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.

The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications. And it is incredibly power-efficient, consuming as little as 5 watts.

Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.

The same Jetpack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson(™) family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.

Recommended Accessories

Features and Technical Spec Tables

Developer Kit Specifications and Features
GPU 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
CPU 4-core ARM A57
Memory 4 GB 64 Bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
Storage microSD (not included)
Video Encode 4Kp30 4x 1080p30 8x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
Video Decoder 4Kp60 2x 4Kp30 8x 1080p30 16x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
Size 100mm x 80mm x 29mm
Deployment Module (Jetson Nano)

jetson-nano-devkit-datasheet-original.pdf (1.0 MB)

1 Like

Sweet

Unfortunately I have brought home too many stray computers. I’m like the crazy cat lady of PCs.

1 Like

That has no meaning to my programming.

1 Like

Ok. Let’s get one of these babies and teach it to pick up after people. It would have obvious merit for the MakerSpace and there is an xprize out for a robot that does that. It would require object identification and the ability to learn new objects and the robot part to do the actual picking up and putting away.

1 Like

Or teach it to badger people to pick up after themselves when they don’t.