How do I receive my badge to access the building?

Hello
I have finished orientation but I need to finish the process to obtain my badge. I went on vacation shortly after the Makersfest and I need to obtain signatures. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2 Likes

Sunday at the garden committee meeting there are likely to be quite a few of us around, and Monday evening at Maker Monday there will also be several people around. Or possibly towards the end of Saturday’s scheduled member orientation session. I’m planning on being around Sunday and Monday but won’t personally be there Saturday.

1 Like

Ok, I am going to shoot for Sunday or Monday. We have a Car show event downtown on Saturday. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Gena …

You say you finished orientation. I don’t show you have signed up for an orientation yet. Did you have a private one with someone? If so, with who and when.

There is one this Saturday if you would like to sign up for it. This is how you get your signatures and your badge.

Hello
Yes I had the course with Brad right before the MakersFest. Let me aee if I can find the exact sate

I found it. It was June 8th

Sorry, I didn’t read far enough on the chain, missed your statement that you were busy Saturday. There is an Area Leads meeting on Monday that would be a perfect time to get your signatures since they will all be in the same room at the same time. You will also need to contact security to arrange to get your badge. I am not sure if @David or @Gary_Titus will be at the Area Leads meeting or not.

Lol no worries. I am still figuring out this forum myself. But that sounds like the perfect time. I will reach out to see if it’s best to arrive right before or right after the meeting. Thank you for your help

It’s best to arrive after the meeting since many show up right at the start or a little after, so shoot for close to 7.

1 Like

That gives a few of us a chance to escape and others a chance to hide the cinnamon rolls

2 Likes

Lol. Ok I’ll be there at 7 :rofl: Monday night