Hi, Im David

Hi everyone. My name is David Span I recently rejoined MakeICT.

I guess it’s customary to share a bit about myself so here goes. I have been a computer programmer and consultant for about 25 years. Recently due to health issues, my short-term memory began to betray me making the tracking of hundreds of lines of untenable.

Today I spend most of my time learning, sharing and teaching about cryptocurrencies and their future possibilities. If you have questions, ask. I also offer a small group of clients social marketing guidance as a one-on-one coach.

I really enjoy using the woodshop and intend at some point to get into the metal shop. I have done a little silversmithing in the past and I am not opposed to trying my hand at it again. Truth be told I’m sure I will try my hand at everything before it’s all said and done.

If you see me hanging around please don’t hesitate to say hi.

6 Likes

Glad to see you back at MakeICT.

1 Like

Hi David!

Crypto is really interesting to me, especially ethereum. I have no programming skills whatsoever, just think it’s fascinating.

1 Like

David, I am so sorry. I was suppose to meet up with you around 5pm on Friday. I worked way past 5pm last night. I didn’t get to leave until after 8pm. So very sorry I missed our meet up. I have most of this up-coming week free. Just let me know when there is time that is convenient for you. Thanks David and I really am sorry I missed our meet up. I’m very very interested in your ideas and stuff.

Hi David! I’m new, too. You sound way over my head, but I do love wood and the wood shop is in my future. Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome David

Welcome sir, good story, I’d like to learn more about crypto. How to see you in the wood shop sometime.

1 Like

While I’m sure David appreciates the welcome messages, his original post is from over a year ago when he re-joined us. He was a member before then, so he’s actually been involved with MakeICT for quite some time. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes