Help needed - Make and take for Saturday

Hey guys,

I could use some help chopping up a bar of aluminum for the ‘make and take’ classes on Saturday.

I need the bar chopped into 1.1875in long pieces. They don’t need to be exact, just slightly longer than the width to account for sanding off the saw marks. Each piece will then need to be sanded into 1 1/8in cubes.

The cubes will be turned into dice for the class.

6 Likes

“What… a set of dice I don’t have?”
-every MakeICT DND player

···

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022, 23:07 Rustin Atkeisson via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| rustin.atkeisson MakeICT President & Metal Committee Lead
November 29 |

• | - |

Hey guys,

I could use some help chopping up a bar of aluminum for the ‘make and take’ classes on Saturday.

I need the bar chopped into 1.1875in long pieces. They don’t need to be exact, just slightly longer than the width to account for sanding off the saw marks. Each piece will then need to be sanded into 1 1/8in cubes.

The cubes will be turned into dice for the class.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

I’m imagining the mouthing of the words ‘what the fudge’ as the DM pulls out a set of giant metal dice once the party enters a room.

2 Likes

I’d do it too.

Roll wisdom save

But the die is ten ft tall and solid steel!

No it’s not, its quarter inch plate…now roll.

···

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022, 07:10 Rustin Atkeisson via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| rustin.atkeisson MakeICT President & Metal Committee Lead
November 29 |

• | - |

I’m imagining the mouthing of the words ‘what the fudge’ as the DM pulls out a set of giant metal dice once the party enters a room.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

But I’m a bard and can’t wield 2 handed weapons… Wait… Get the dwarf!