Hello! I am new!

I am Caleb Miller and I stumbled upon MakeICT after searching for an alternative to GO Create at Wichita state since my free student membership expired. I am interested in joining and making use of the woodshop as that is my main interest but I am unsure of who to get in contact with. I look forward to talking with everyone.
Thanks,
Caleb

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Caleb.

Normally you would just need to start at MakeICT | How to Join and follow the steps there.

The first step:

“Attend a Maker Monday – This is not mandatory, but highly recommended as it will give you a full rundown of who we are and what we are all about.”

But, the calendar is a little weird right now, partly because Valentine’s day would normally be the next Maker Monday and it was decided to not do a Maker Monday that week. And partly because the calendar doesn’t show any Maker Monday after February 28th.

You can start by selecting a membership term at: https://makeict.wildapricot.org/ then creating an account. Once membership is paid for and approved you can sign up for a class. You can take most classes without a membership, but they cost more for non-members.

If you want the tour that’s normally given on Maker Mondays, just ask here and someone will likely be able to arrange a personal tour.

Anything else, just ask here or look around the forum, website and wiki.

Happy Making!

1 Like

Alright thanks for the reply! Unfortunately the time that maker Monday occurs conflicts with my weekly meeting for my fraternity however I will contact the onboarding email address to set up a tour once all the roads are a bit safer to drive on due to the snow.
Thanks again,
Caleb Miller

1 Like

Please let us know and we will get you set up with a tour .

Hello new! It’s nice to make your acquaintance! :rofl::rofl::rofl: