?garage sale?

Hey!!! My inquiring Mind wants to know whats up with the Garage Sale? Do we have any idea’s on “WHEN” the Big Event is suppose to happen?.Have the people in charge of the Big Event said anything about how far along they are? Have they started organizing and sorting all that stuff out yet?

All Valid questions. Let me see what I can do.

whats up with the Garage Sale? We are still taking and organizing donations. We have more donations than expected so it is taking longer than expected.

Do we have any idea’s on “WHEN” the Big Event is suppose to happen? Yes. We moved it back to the beginning of the year, but if there is something you have your hear set on for a Christmas present let us know. Not sure what we would do but at least we would know.

Have the people in charge of the Big Event said anything about how far along they are? Yes.

Have they started organizing and sorting all that stuff out yet? Yes and they could probably use help. I’ll let them chime in on the best place to sign up, but there is plenty to do.

2 Likes

Right now, the easiest way to get involved is to show up to booth at 5:30 on Wednesday nights. We’re also doing renovation stuff those nights, but the 4 rooms we have stuffed with stuff will be unlocked.

1 Like

WOW…4 rooms of stuff…last time I was there, there as only one room. I’m not in the buying market at the moment but thanks for the offer of coming in to buy. I can’t believe we have accumulated so much stuff since then. That is AWESOME!!! I’m already on the fundraising committee. One committee commitment is all I have time for right now. Thanks for giving me an update on whats what with the “Big Event”

well… it’s 4 rooms and a hallway now…

We would appreciate anyone’s help that came by to organize and price what is there.

1 Like