Gaming Friends

Hey guys, I didn’t know who to send this directly too so I just put it in general. I know there is a designated gaming night. Buuut I was wondering if it would be okay if I brought my D&D group up to the space on the odd Thursdays at 7? Obviously we will do everything we need to keep the space we use neat and tidy. We are not a rowdy group, I say this because that’s the whole reason we are looking for a space to play. Gaming stores and bars are just a little too loud for us and our DM can’t hear or read his notes. Also I don’t mind showing up early and cleaning the kitchen and the TV area before my group of 7 show up.

4 Likes

Welcome, Amber! That shouldn’t be a problem. Especially if you’re flexible on where exactly you play. If there’s a class going on somewhere in the building, they’d have specific space priority, but in general playing in the showroom or coworking space wouldn’t be a problem.

We will be moving to the new location In the next couple months, so keep that in mind. You and your friends pitching in on the move would be swell! We’ll have plenty more places to play there, too!

You might consider posting here on the forum when you’re starting fresh so people could join the fun!!

4 Likes

And if you swing by on the 3rd Friday (oR any other day we have game night) and play board games with us :grinning:

2 Likes

Absolutely, that was the plan.

2 Likes

Ya let me know