Free stuff to new home (ink cartridges, broken laptop, flight sim controls)

Hello to you all on this brrrr-isk January morning!
I have some things here at my house that need to go away. Please let me know soon if you’re interested in any of these items and I’ll bring them to the space and leave them with a note. I would prefer someone take all the printer ink cartridges instead of having to deal with random individual requests.

• Several unopened HP and Epson printer ink cartridges (and a couple of other random and used cartridges, in case you get credit at an office supply store), including T0481, T0482, T0483, T0484, T0485, T0486, HP57, HP94 (2), HP95, HP15, HP78, HP950XL, Lexmark 50…

• A Sager ? laptop in unknown condition. The charging cable is worn through. I don’t even know where it came from.

• iPro controls (foot pedals and handheld) that originally came with a Flight Simulator game 2002. No disk or accompanying software… just a couple of things that might be fun to hack for some other project.

I have photos of all these items, but it doesn’t look like I can attach them. Maybe after I “create topic” I’ll see that option. If not, email me here or at MJenney@gmail and I will send them to you.

1 Like