Free dog treats for everyone

No seriously, anyone who wants 1 bag of these let me know. Please no reselling. These were pulled from the self due to they are within their sale by date of June 2023. I have enough for everyone who has a dog. The rest will be donated to a few no kill shelters at the end of the month.

6 Likes

I’ll take a bag. Our dog loves them.

2 Likes

If you’d leave a bag in jewelry lab, i have a 3 legged hyper chewer that would appreciate them.

2 Likes

My twins would love a bag!

···

On Thu, May 18, 2023, 16:50 Michael Atherton via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| MAtherton Jewelry Lead
May 18 |

• | - |

If you’d leave a bag in jewelry lab, i have a 3 legged hyper chewer that would appreciate them.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

I would like a bag to. If you could leave it in ceramics with my note it’s for me. Michelle. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

For those who have asked me to leave them in a certain place i will tomorrow, for those of you who havnt ceramics has allowed me to store them in their room near the wheels. I will drop them off tomorrow around 6pm please limit yourself to 1 bag per person. I will pick up the remaining bags near the end of next week to get them out of the way. If you take the last bag out of a box please toss the box.

4 Likes

in jewelry

3 Likes

In your box

1 Like

in textiles as ive seen you do classes there

2 Likes

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch!!! I’ll be in to pick them up before Friday.

3 Likes

The twins loved them thank you!
Every time I move the bag they com running and sit oh so pretty for me

···

On Tue, May 23, 2023, 11:00 michelle lefavor via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| michelle MakeICT Member
May 23 |

• | - |

Thanks a bunch!!! I’ll be in to pick them up before Friday.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

No issues! I may get another batch thay expire near the end of the year. If i do ill let everyone know

1 Like

Thanks got mine from textiles.

2 Likes