Facilities committee

To ALL who are interested in the Facilities Committee. I would like to set a day and time to meet in person or by google meet. Let’s decide how we’d like to organize ourselves. Here is a list of our responsibilities. I will send a text. If I miss you please let me know!!! paula.pankratz@makeict.org Thanks!!!

Committee Name: Facilities Committee
Committee Type: Standing
Recognized by BOD: 7/25/2020
Start Date: 7/25/2020
End Date: ongoing
Budget: $2,000.00
Physical Space Assignment: Room 6 / Garage, Boiler Room, Two Mop Closets, Janitors Closet
Chair (as of xx/xx/2020): x
Vice-Chair (as of xx/xx/2020): x
Members (as of xx/xx/2020):
Description / Purpose Statement: The Facilities Committee will be responsible for maintaining our facility in good operating condition.
Specific Assigned Duties:
Recruit members to the committee to complete the work that needs to be done.
Develop a scheduling system to keep track of building maintenance items and review it periodically to ensure required tasks are being completed.
Ensure that volunteer hours completed are logged.
Report to the Makerspace Admin / BOD as necessary to have any maintenance / repair work completed that is outside the ability of the membership to complete safely and/or within necessary code requirements.
Tasks the committee will be responsible for:
Coordinating with Area Leads and Other Committees to execute infrastructure work and provide supplies to maintain their spaces in good working order
Common Area Trash Collection
Bathroom Cleaning / Stocking
Lawncare Coordination and Lawncare equipment maintenance
Common Area Cleaning and Sanitizing, including mopping, vacuuming, dusting, etc.
Hallways and egress doors kept clear from obstructions
Exterior Building Maintenance / Cleaning
Gutter Cleaning
Window Washing
Snow and ice removal on sidewalks and entryways
Care, cleaning, and organization of Room 6 / Garage, Boiler Room, Two Mop Closets, Janitors Closet
Stocking shared cleaning supplies
First aid / safety equipment stocking
Fire extinguisher annual maintenance
Collect and maintain a notebook of SDS sheets from the area leads
HVAC filter maintenance and annual equipment checks
Maintain an inventory of shared tools and equipment and keep them organized

1 Like

MakeICT IMIN

For those who don’t know me, I’m Daniel. I consider myself a “Jack of all trades, master of none” type. I can typically commit to two to four hours a week. Eight to ten if a special project arises. I am typically available for a brief meeting during the early evening hours of the weekdays, almost anytime on weekends with enough notice.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that image. Would you mind me using or sharing it?

You’re welcome to it!

1 Like

Daniel! Thank you!!