Event notice: Five For A Change - Plastic Shredding Party (2018 Jun 26 - 6:00 pm)

Event:
Five For A Change - Plastic Shredding Party
MakeICT 1500 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, Kansas 67214
Starting:
2018 Jun 26 - 6:00 pm
Ending:
2018 Jun 26 - 8:00 pm

Come help Five For A Change celebrate the Plastic Shredder being up and functional!!

We are looking for willing participants to bring their plastic waste to us. Plastic Must Be Clean Before Hand!! This will save volunteers from having to clean it before it’s shredded.

For those bringing plastic waste, we are asking for a $5 donation. This will help us to go forward in the process of melting the plastic.

We will also need volunteers to help us sort the plastics!

Please contact us if you would like to help at: volunteer1@fiveforchange.org

What type(s) of plastic should people bring to shred?

I don’t think this event is correct. This was on May 20th. Not sure where this came from, unless Joel requested another date?

@MeCanX

I’m not sure where that came from either because I didn’t request the 26th.

I’m not really sure where this event came from but what types of plastics do you have?

You might check with Kim Burton or Tom McGuire as to where the event came from. We have all kinds from plastic bags to small and large plastic containers (i.e., frozen dinner trays to a large jug that had vinegar in it). We recycle through our trash hauler, but if some of what we’re recycling through them is useful for the plastic shredder, I’m sure I can find another receptacle to throw them in.

Leslie