Event notice: CNC Plasma Cutting Basics (2018 Apr 14 - 2:00 pm)

Event:
CNC Plasma Cutting Basics
MakeICT 1500 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, Kansas 67214
Starting:
2018 Apr 14 - 2:00 pm
Ending:
2018 Apr 14 - 5:00 pm
Register:
http://makeict.wildapricot.org/event-2860042

Instructor: Jeremiah Burian

This class will go over the safe operation of the CNC plasma table. Users will learn how to take a DXF or SVG file and turn it into a cut file . After this is done each user will operate the plasma table and cut out the designs provided. Members will be able to cut 1 design and take it home. No open-toed shoes!

Required authorizations: Metalshop

The price for this event is $20.00 for MakeICT Members and $25.00 for Non-Members.

Hello,
I tried to register for this class, but it was indicated at the registration page, that I did not have permission to access that page.
I’m guessing I cannot register because I haven’t taken the Metal Safety Class yet.
I am taking that class on Friday before this Sat. class, so at the time of the Plasma Class, I will have taken the Metalshop Safety class.
Can you please register a place for the Plasma class, or provide me access to register for it.
I will pay either before online or at the Safety class. I can only pay online or in person on Friday or Saturday, as I’m coming in from Phoenix Friday.

Thank you,
Bill Osmun

I will make room for you , you can sign up after the Safety class on Friday. Just remind me after class.