ERP Lab Update - 07MAY21

Hi ho!

So classes have been running consistently at the ERP lab, and I’ve been working in there, and thought I’d give an update since it’s Friday and super slow at work.

Unless your @SamSchurter in which case I’m SUPER BUSY.

I’ve begun organizing the component library. I’m going to keep Resistors on the left, Capacitors on the right, and sillicon in the middle. If it doesn’t work and we hate it, we can always change it, but it needs-be-done

Judith has a desk and has been showing off for people at maker Mondays and open house. IF YOU PUT HER INTO DEMO MODE MAKE SURE YOU LINE UP THE ARROWS AND SHE IS FACING FORWARD turn the supply to on, press reset a few times. Then press and hold reset then press and hold test. Then release reset and freeze. keep holding test until Judith starts moving. I try to turn her off when the arrows are lined up so that I don’t have to move her around when I start her. The raspberry pi has the forum and the calendar up. Keep those up please we like to point it out during maker Mondays and tours.

Found the extra component tester, gave it a plug in power supply and its over on the trainer on the assembly (wood) bench. works pretty good.

put one of the trainers out on the assembly (wood ) bench. The metal briefcase and the tan case that has the cool powered breadboards in it. are under the window on a shelf next to Judith.

1 Like

Have you also been murdering aliens in there or something?

Who opened the portal to Area 51

Barney got all uppity had ta gank 'em

But that is for sure ERP’s chair… and floor tiles

2 Likes

Plastidip has a learning curve apparently

3 Likes