D&D group

Hi Everybody!

@Ethan.Doak and I were wondering if there was any interest in a D&D group! We would meet weekly in the evenings. We’re edition flexible (as long as it isn’t 4e :stuck_out_tongue:)

8 Likes

Depending on day/time I’d be in for some 5e.

4 Likes

This nerd (and her husband) are interested! Monday nights are out, though.

3 Likes

I am interested I haven’t played for since I was a teen so I would need to relearn everything

2 Likes

Definitely interested

1 Like

There needs to be detailed minutes of these meetings. Some of us would enjoy keeping up with events.

3 Likes

Maybe we need to make it a podcast? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That would please my inner latent voice actor but we would need a censor button at some point.

1 Like

Pfffffttt Would we? <.<

1 Like

Klingon cuss words only :slight_smile:

ghay’cha’, excl

Sounds like a pretty bad cold if speech to text produced that.

1 Like

QI’yaH

Not holy lol

Hey, just as an alternative, I do have a ton of digital pdfs for Starfinder and a few adventure paths. If the group wanted to try them out for a decidedly more sci-fi flare I wouldn’t be opposed to making my stash available. It’d be a learning experience for all since, even though I have a pile o’ pdf, I have never played. I think I even have an “tutorial” adventure that handholds GM and players through the basics.

2 Likes

Darn, I’d be really interested if it WAS 4e. Never get to play that anymore.

I’m interested, but would have to see how meeting up would fit in my schedule. Also I have some miniatures and some basic maps, and digital maps.

2 Likes

They turned DnD into an mmo rule set with 4e to attract more fans, but alienated the base. So 5e they split the difference. Personally 4e was the most difficult for me to run as a GM just because it was so combat focused.

1 Like

Now there’s some foreshadowing!

That was a called shot.

1 Like