Could someone print this for me

I was wondering if someone can print two of these for me? 1.5" tall 1³/⁴ " long, with a slight curve.

looks like there is a name tag on thingiverse that comes close.

1 Like

Sorry but the only thing similar there is they are both name tags. Far easier to create from scratch than try to modify that to work.

Edit: and they are both red.

1 Like

2 Likes

Color really don’t matter because I could paint, slim shady don’t matter if easier

I think i can pull it off give me a shout
316-648-9043
We can hash out details

1 Like

2 Likes

If it’s going on a hat like it looks like in the pic it needs to be curved in the z axis.

That looks freaking awesome!

1 Like

Ya just need to know which curve you are referring too the top or the back side just need some additional details honestly no thicker than it is it could be made flat then laid over a curve and apply heat

1 Like

It does need a slight curve, as for how much, I dont really know how to measure that. I’m going to glue on the back of shoes.

Heat doesn’t work that well on resin prints.

1 Like

Ideally, a radius gauge would tell you the correct radius. You can get probably close enough by printing off concentric circles on paper then starting at the small side, cut out until you reach the right circle. The radius is half that circle’s diameter.

Depending on the shape of the shoe,a simple radius might not fit it well. I’m that case, trim a piece of part to match the shape and take a picture. Upload that and the correct curvature should be achievable in cad by tracing it.

1 Like

Ok, I think I got that lol

Depends on how much that part of shoe flexes I know that area is pretty stiff on some of my shoes. On others, it flexes quite a bit.

1 Like

Pretty stiff, plus I won’t wear much

I can easily make these on filament printer as I said earlier a little heat will curve it what ever radius you need

Here are some print quality examples

1 Like

Built flat curved around cylinder

1 Like

What caused the green to not fill in?

I would look at cutting and engraving thin leather instead of using a print. my .02

5 Likes