Class on how to teach a class?

Is there gonna be or is there still a class on learning how to teach a class at Make ICT? Or does someone know a great person to touch base with to ask questions? I would love to know more about teaching a class as I am considering teaching a class. Thanks!

2 Likes

@ladeana taught the last one.

1 Like

We @Classroom_Management usually teach it quarterly. The next one I think should be scheduled in April. What is your question?

Here’s links to Wiki info

https://wiki.makeict.org/wiki/MakeICT_Instructor_Training

https://wiki.makeict.org/wiki/Workshops_and_classes

3 Likes

I’ve had several people ask for this lately, so I am gonna do one earlier than originally planned. I need to check my schedule, but it should be on a Tuesday or Thursday coming up. Do you have a preference day or time?

4 Likes

Tuesdays!! Im off tuesdays lol

1 Like

Ok… I have a bunch of things going next Tuesday… so we are gonna make it for this Tuesday! It will be on the calendar for 3/7 at 7pm shortly. If you can’t make it, just get with me and I will find some time that we can meet and do it on an individual basis.

3 Likes

Hello!
I thought I would make it tomorrow but I won’t be able to. Would there be a time we could meet and go over the how to teach a class stuff?

1 Like

Sure. Is Thursday good for you? I am at the space for the neighborhood meeting anyway.

···

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 11:32 PM Kez via MakeICT Forum <noreply@talk.makeict.org> wrote:

| KezC Maker Of Things That Do The Thing
March 7 |

• | - |

Hello!
I thought I would make it tomorrow but I won’t be able to. Would there be a time we could meet and go over the how to teach a class stuff?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Sure! What time? I know the earlier the better for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok. Would 5pm work. Then I would be there for the 6:30pm Neighborhood meeting when we are done,

3 Likes

That’s perfect! See you then!

1 Like