Circular Jig for Router

Would anyone want to help me make a circular jig for the router? Or, show me how to cut out circles (12-30 inch) if possible already.

Barb

Hi Barb,
I have a Milescraft circle jig that I can bring by he space if you’d like to use it. Or I have a plexiglass jig that I made to fit a Bosch 1617 router. I can drop them by this afternoon if that helps, but I won’t be able to help you get them set up this weekend. I could work with you on an evening next week if you want

Thank you!

I’d rather meet up with you and have you show me how to use it. I can make any night next week, except Monday.

I appreciate it!
Barb Cook

Sounds good. I’m available after 4:30 any day

My weekend plans got postponed because of snow, so I am now available this weekend if that works for you. Or during the week still works too

Are you available at 2 tomorrow (Sunday)?

Sure, 2 is great!

Ok. Thanks ahead of time for your time!

James,

Thanks again for your time today! I appreciate it!

I placed your box on top of the filing cabinet. I couldn’t get the box completely closed because the metal bar wouldn’t fit. Otherwise it’s all there. If it’s still there, I’ll use it again on Tuesday. I had to leave today before I got through those boards.

Barb

Glad I could help! I’m happy to leave it there if you’re still using it. There’s no rush to get it back