Ceramics Studio Social: Sunday 10/21 6PM

We’ll have the first of our regular monthly get-together’s this Sunday starting at 6PM. For studio regulars and fans of ceramics this is just an opportunity to get together and talk shop, share success, demo techniques, and share snacks (bring 'em and share 'em!). There’s no agenda. Come as you are! Message below if you plan to attend and if you think you might bring a snack to share.

1 Like

I’m going to try and get bye there
Steve C.

1 Like

I can’t be at this one, but will be at the next one. I am excited that we are doing this.

1 Like

I think I’ll make up some chili to bring in to share for whomever is able to make it. Sounds good to me today.

1 Like

I will be at the next one!

Thanks to everyone who stopped in and hung out! See you all next month, Sunday, November 18th at 6PM.

2 Likes

I need an in person reminder PLEASE because I check the forum like once a month

Hello! I’ve been dreaming about ceramics since my orientation this month and I’m curious if this event is open to non-members? I’d like to start getting to know everyone and get my key signatures. Please let me know! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Catherine! I bet it will be open to anyone interested, especially since you will be a future ceramics tribe member. lol. I will be gone on that day, but I will forward this to Patrick, who is the co-lead. That way he can look out for you on that day. I don’t know who will be up front to let people in, but if they know you are coming, they can look out for you when you ring the doorbell.

Catherine, the monthly social is for folks who are active memebers of the studio or highly interested in ceramics and what we do here. So, certainly. The next social will be on the third Sunday of November at 6PM.

We also have ceramics Tuesdays on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month which is our orientation to the studio and anyone is welcome. To a lesser degree, Maker Monday’s there will also be people in the studio as well.

1 Like

I am gone for this one again! Dang it. I will try to stop by after SoupICT, but I will be at the next one come hell or high water!