Carol & Franks Maker Page

Cut on laser cut out border at MakeICT

5 Likes

Nice. Is that gonna be a shield?

1 Like

Probably just wall art

1 Like

I am pretty sure he is thinking of bunnies :slight_smile:
(note that his forehead on the right looks a bit like a bunny)

3 Likes

Lol like a Rorschach inkblot

1 Like

New laser project for customer

3 Likes

Made on my laser.

4 Likes

Made a Laser cut a precision lid for my sous vide was on my honey do for a bit

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s a great idea Frank! I hate having to look up times & temps whenever I cook.

1 Like

Thx it don’t cover all but a lot are covered.
I use an app called chefman then use thier meat calculator

Removed from display to promote safety and not to encourage dangerous situations

1 Like

Yeah, it looks cool, but I would HIGHLY recommend against doing it. Records are made of PVC, which is on the banned list for good reason; it creates chlorine gas which destroys the inside of the machine and is quite toxic to humans. Really not worth it in my view, but if you do it at home I hope you have really good ventilation that doesn’t vent anywhere near where someone might breathe it. We’d like to keep you around, so please be very careful.

5 Likes

What are your thoughts on the older 78 RPM’s? Think they’re more of a shellac resin.

Made some leather hair barrettes from some precut strips carol bought at Tandys

2 Likes

My Aunt gave carol and I a picture frame that had a date on it of when we got married it has settled many conversations in the past lol
I made this one for my daughter and husband

2 Likes

Wife bought me a rotary chuck tool for my laser!
After I failed miserably on the first cup because I was nieve enough to think I could just plug it in and go lol!
I slowed down and calculated my steps per rotation and once calibrated properly it looks great!

12 Likes

Looks awesome Frank!

1 Like

Been a while since I posted here are a few shirts I made for the school I’m attending!

2 Likes

Always loved using lasers on glass to etch
I set it at
100 speed 20 power on my 100 watt

4 Likes