A little Humor Merch

Guys, I just saw these and it made me think of James Seymour and David Springs. Thought I would share so you guys could either get a laugh or…
Electricity Explained Shirt
Electricity Explained Sticker
Electricity Will Kill You Sticker 1
Electricity Will Kill You Sticker 2
Electricity Will Kill You Sticker 3
Emotional Support Animal Humor Sticker

2 Likes

Reddy Kilowatt :slight_smile:

I can remember when we first got electricity on the farm. Reddy Kilowatt was the messenger for the local REA (Rural Electric Cooperative)

Bill

WJT where did you grow up? I was in Oklahoma and we had ready kilowatt also.

IIRC, Reddy Kilowatt® was licensed to many electric providers over the years, including Kansas Gas & Electric (KG&E) in Wichita, which eventually merged with KPL of Topeka to become Western Resources. Western Resources eventually changed its name to Westar, and ultimately merged with Great Plains Energy to become Evergy, our electricity provider at MakeICT. It seems like KG&E dropped Reddy roughly around the time they became Western Resources, but it might have been earlier.

1 Like

Woodman:

Southern Minnesota. About 15 miles from that foreign country called Iowa. We didn’t stray far from the home territory so it wasn’t until I was a teenager that I realized Iowa was that close.

It was probably mentioned in geography class but most of that was lands far across the seas. Not just down the road through a few cornfields :slight_smile:

Bill

Did you realize Reddy is completely naked, except for shoes and gloves?

The charge blew his clothes off.

Yeah, I’ve had electric bills like that.