3d printer to good to be true

Here is an add I had relayed to me that looks to good to be true.
3d printer listing
Thought it would be fun to see.

Dean

There is a 100% chance that’s a scam. That printer costs $800.

I think Christian has severely underestimated the chances that this is a scam. I’ll just leave this here, too (from onlinethreatalerts.com):

“Buyee” is a Fraudulent Online Store or Shop

“Buyee,” also called Lyshop, an online store located at www.buyee.store, which claims to sell electric bicycles, scooters, skateboards, and other electrical and electronic products, is fraudulent. Online users are advised to stay away from the fraudulent website, and those who have shopped from it, run the risk of their personal, credit card and other payment processing information getting stolen by cyber-criminals and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods, or poor quality goods that look nothing like what was advertised. Therefore, we do not recommend purchasing or visiting buyee.store.

Buyee at www.buyee.store

www.buyee.store

The cybercriminals behind the fake website will use another website and change the name once the current website has been taken down. Therefore, only shop on popular and reputable websites. And, for online users who have already used their credit cards on the website, are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on an untrustworthy website.

I passed this on for a friend. Thank you for the considerate replies.

Dean