3/10 More Big Changes at Booth

Lots going on again today, including a great start on new electrical work, the first section of firewall framing up, but the shiniest new development is literally under our feet today as four rooms now have beautifully cleaned and waxed floors. What a difference! I know personally walking in and seeing these rooms like this has really lifted my spirits. You really have to see it to believe it.

Amazing work everyone! (Sorry I don’t have everyone’s names to thank.)

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :scream:

9 Likes

Floor Stripping started this morning, with Phil Fitzmaurice, Wes Timmerman, Roy Lyon, and Frank Mitchell. About 2:00 applying the floor finish started. Phil put two coats on each floor. I added a 3rd one before I left.

We have completed what is available at this time. We have the office, Room 5, Room 13, and 14 as well as part of Room 4 to go. Then after the move in we have the halls. The biggest challenge to the timing of finishing more tile floors are the stuff that is crowded into those areas, and some of the construction tasks that are underway.

4 Likes

Those are beautiful!

2 Likes

Labor of love !

1 Like

John whiters too

2 Likes

*withers

1 Like

Yes! John Withers was there also. How could I miss John. Must have been late and I was 1/2 asleep. Thanks for the catch Frank!

I was there from 9am-8pm, minus a lunch break. Is there a link to put down volunteer hours somewhere?

3 Likes

Sorry John on spelling
You were instrumental in this operation Thankyou for bening there I appreciate it!

1 Like

And we all appreciate you as well, my friend!

1 Like

John Withers,

Here is the link.

Click here if the form below fails to load.

On the main website menu, it is under Contribute listed as Volunteer

recording your volunteer hours is important. Our Fundraising Committee claims those for credit on some grant applications.

2 Likes

I can help where needed Mon through Friday after 330PM

2 Likes

@jerome.johnson25 I’ll be there at 530 today helping Jay finish the fire walls for the woodshop. You’re welcome to come help us.

Also new member Dan Frey and Gary (don’t know his last name)helped. Thanks so much everyone!!!

1 Like

I made signs for the things for Two men and a truck. I sent the file to area leads and building mods. I did print a few copies. Textiles will be labeled shortly.

1 Like

I made this happen! I am not very strong so I just stacked the boxes.

4 Likes

Whoohooo! You go girl!

2 Likes