2021Leadership Transformation Grant Application due Friday October 9th

Some formation was lost from the email to the Admin list which currently has 53 addresses.

Good Day, all. I am currently working on this application. If you are interested in this leadership training or in helping receive this training please let me know. This grant requires a leadership team of 3-6 people to complete the reporting and help schedule recipients for training. If you would like to add input please copy the question you’re addressing and your response. I do need help with the highlighted text if you know anyone who has attended events at KCL please send me their information so I can verify. I hope to have all information by Friday, October 9th, meet Saturday the 10th or Sunday the 11th to finalize, and submit by Monday October 12th . Deadline for the grant is October 16th.

If you would like more information on the training, I attended in November of last year, and would be happy to share. You can also learn more here https://kansasleadershipcenter.org/

Jai, the team and I will work up a support letter and have you approve in a separate email.

2021 Leadership Transformation Grant Application

Section 1 – Organization

1.  Organization Name.

2.  Organization Location.

3.  Organization Sector.

4.  Organization Size.

5.  Organization mission and purpose.

6.  Please provide your organization’s demographics (gender and race).

7.  Please list those from your organization who are KLC alumni or who have been exposed to KLC’s ideas. Gail Fisher, Kate Goad, andMalissa Long please let me know anyone else

Section 2—Core Team (please let me know if you want to be on the core team)

1.  Establishing a Core Team to share in the responsibilities of the grant is essential to your success. Your organization will need to select 3-6 individuals to serve on this Core Team. Please provide the following information on your Core Team Members. 

a. Core Team Member #1 (and Main Contact): Name, Role or Title, Email, Phone Number

b. Core Team Member #2: Name, Role or Title, Email, Phone Number

c. Core Team Member #3: Name, Role or Title, Email, Phone Number

d. Core Team Member #4: Name, Role or Title, Email, Phone Number

e. Core Team Member #5: Name, Role or Title, Email, Phone Number

f. Core Team Member #6: Name, Role or Title, Email, Phone Number

1.  Please describe why these individuals are best suited to serve on your organization’s Core Team.

2.  Please describe the role senior authority will play in preparing your organization for change.

Section 3 – Participant Questions

1.  Provide an estimate of the number of spots you would like to use throughout the partnership. Specify for Your Leadership Edge, Lead for Change, Equip to Lead, and Avanzando Juntos.  

2.  Which key individuals or groups do you foresee sending to KLC programs?

Section 4—Concerns & Aspirations

1.  When you think about the future of your organization, what concerns you the most?

2.  When you think about the future of your organization, what are your aspirations?

3.  What will it take for your organization to address your biggest challenges?

Section 5 – Additional Documents

· As part of the partnership, our organization agrees to participate in KLC evaluation efforts, including quarterly partner surveys and post-program evaluations.

· Please attach a high-resolution file (jpeg or png) of your organization’s logo for publicity and marketing usage.

· Please include a letter of support from your senior authority.

1 Like

So far I’ve only heard from @Paula If anyone else is interested in receiving this training please,let me know otherwise I will not bother with applying this year.