2018 Annual Auction - September 21-28

Thank you!

1 Like

I just invited 500 Friends.

1 Like

Where and when do we deliver items to be donated for the aucion?
Also, I have photos of my artwork I would prefer to be used if that is possible.
Thanks
Gail

We will be accepting artwork next Friday, the 21st, and Saturday, the 22nd. If no one is there, I will figure out where it needs to go and let you know. I plan to be there Friday 9-3. Saturday after 5-8.

We currently have 7 items donated. Can we double or triple that by the end of the weekend?

Does that include my 4 paintings? I ask because I am going to add the auction to digital calendars around Wichita, but Iā€™m a bit hesitant if thatā€™s it. I have this feeling there are more of you planning to donate. I bet we have lots of ceramics.
This is a great way to support MakeICT if you havenā€™t been able to volunteer lately.
It would make us all sleep better if you are going to donate if you fill out the form. Pretty please? With sugar on top???

1 Like

I have placed a bunch of stuff from ceramics out on the counter for the art auction. I submitted two forms. Several other folks from ceramics plan to make donations as well.

Stuff from the Ceramics Studio - ā€œOdds ā€˜n Endsā€ left around the studio:

Pieces from Michelle LeFavor - @michelle can elaborate on descriptions and prices. I submitted a form for her just to get stuff on the list.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to get two huge wood wichita flags done, each 2ftx3ft. Slow going!

1 Like

I dropped my bench off. Left it up fronr.

1 Like

Thanks everyone who is donating. Thanks everyone who is helping organize this! I love when we all pull together! :smiley:

So far we have a total of 12 responses from 8 individuals. I plan on making labels Saturday night at latest. I should be in the space by 1130 Sunday.

I can help but I canā€™t get there until around 5ish. I can help with whatever is needed, but I might not be the best person for giving tours yet. I probably should tag along on a maker Monday tour soon so I can see how those are scripted. LOL. There are still a couple sections that I am not familiar with as far as what those members have access to and how the area works.

1 Like

I dropped off a few things but this big flag is still drying at my house!

2 Likes

I need help settling up the gallery. I have signage for the sign-up I received printing now. I should be at the space at 11

I left 4 paintings up there by the ceramics and Kimā€™s flags yesterday afternoon.

1 Like

And I can tell people have been working hard at cleaning and organizing. The place looks better every time I go in. Thanks to those that are doing that.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s not a bid sheet on the drive. I started one, but not sure how to do it in sheets.

Placed some additional auction donations on the counter from Michelle LeFavor yesterday evening.

I dropped off 3 cutting boards today. Iā€™ll try and make a few more this week.

I have two small items to donate, but I canā€™t fill out the donation form (it says closed for show prep.) Who should I get my items to?

Thanks